1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD MONSTER Mesa Boogie Rig - BB750 & PH412 (MN & ND people?)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Addison, Feb 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Addison

Addison This time, I didn't forget the gravy. Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Graphic Designer, Zon Guitars
    Howdy!

I am parting ways with my beautifully massive Mesa Boogie rig... a Big Block 750 head with pedal and a Powerhouse 412 cab with cover, shown here:

[​IMG]

It can all be yours for $1450!! (ZON bass, rack and power conditioner not included!) :)

I'm currently NOT willing to ship the cab... but if you're REALLY serious, I can look into shipping freight. Let's talk!

The simple truth is that I bought this cab when I thought I would need it and ended up quitting that band 3 months later... it has pretty much been sitting ever since and I'd rather have someone have it who can put it to use.

I'd love to sell it all together and make it happen somewhere in semi-locally (I'm willing to drive to Fargo for you MN folks!), but if I have to sell the head and cab separately I will.

The head is about 6 years old, and has been back to Mesa for all the upgrades and updates... it has a REALLY nice set of Tung-Sol tubes in it. It has some minor rack rash on it, but nothing serious. All-in-all it has been super reliable for all the years I have had it and sounds absolutely killer. It had one failure a couple of years ago, but it was an easy fix and has been reliable ever since. I have the original box and the plastic folder thing with all the manuals and paperwork. Head alone would be $650.

The cab is about 2 years old, but has only been gigged about 10-12 times. It has the custom brown grill on it, and comes with the cover. The cover has a small tear in it, but nothing major. It has the horn (it's not the vintage series) and the current "Player Control Network". This cab is in amazing condition... there are no tears, dents or rips at all in the black bronco tolex. The cab alone is $950.

If' you're really interested in both, let's talk! We can figure out a way to make it happen. And other questions, feel free to ask!

Let me know and thanks for looking!

2. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Supporting Member

Media:
    Why did you have to do this to me?

I need a new amp. Not sure I need *this much* amp, but damn! I will think it over and PM you tomorrow.

3. Addison

Disclosures:
    Cool man!

Let me know... we can work something out.

Besides... it'd be nice to hang and grab a coffee or something!

:)

4. svtb15

svtb15

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist:Alleva-Coppolo| MESA |Genz-Benz R.I.P.|REDDI|Westone
    Ive seen that rig before. I love the way that it looks and ill bet it sounds great too..

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. thesummerends

thesummerends

Wish this was in CT I need a head and cab this would be perfect.

7. Addison

Disclosures:
    Thanks Kirk!

Yeah, I've posted pics of it before so that might be where you've seen it. Definitely sounds as good as it looks! :)

Anyway, PM's replied... I've had some requests to break this up and I will do it if nothing happens locally.

Thanks!

8. Addison

Disclosures:
    This rig is still available... I'd LOVE to sell the whole thing locally.

Anyone here from Minneapolis, Fargo, Grand Forks want to watch the street lights dim when they power this thing on and blow out some car windows when they play through it... ?

Hit me up... let's talk!!

9. Addison

Disclosures:
    This sold locally!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.