1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Moog, EHX, Mr. Black, Subdecay, Mission

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Ron Now, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Ron Now

Ron Now

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Fuzzrocious Pedals
    [​IMG]

Ok, after the last 8 years of constant pedal buying, I have come to the realization that I don't need half the stuff I own. So, I'm done, I'm selling everything that is in the queue, if it's not used in my band or often...it's gone.

Moog 105M - Midi Murf in the limited edition rare Lunar White. Just got this back from Moog after a random board failure, everything was replaced so it's just like new. In great condition, no velcro, original box, adapter, manual, and everything. - SOLD - $350 - SOLD

Moog 104SD - Analog Delay - #12 of 250. This is the rarest of the rare, best of the best, and super low serial number. Warmest and richest delay out there. Does a full 1.6 seconds of delay time (double of the original 104's .8) This thing is too cool to just be sitting on a shelf in my room. Comes with the original manual and adapter (I may have the box too, but I have to check). - OFF THE TABLE FOR NOW

Mission Pigtronix Dual expression pedal - Control 2 expression effects at once, plus a inversion switch so you can ramp up the delay time on your delay while simultaniously slowing your phaser rate..or whatever you want to come up with. Super sturdy, and in great condition. It's got velcro on the bottom. - $110

Electro Harmonix Ring Thing - Polyphonic pitch shifting, and intelligent tuneable ring mod, plus sweet modulation/tremolo effects...this this rules. Original box, manual, adapter. - SOLD - $180 - SOLD

Subdecay Noisebox - Noisy, Synthy, Fuzzy, Octavey, Filtery. This thing is a blast. - $110

Mr. Black SuperMoon Reverb - Modulated reverb. Super long decay time (like 30 seconds) get your shoegaze on, or just use it for some great sounding classic reverb. Original box and manual included - SOLD - $150 - SOLD

Only trade I'd be into would be a Way Huge Supa-puss, or a Mission expression pedal for a line 6.

Thanks for looking.
  2. Ron Now

Ron Now

Disclosures:
    Supermoon is gone, others are still available.
  3. Ron Now

Ron Now

Disclosures:
    Ring thing is gone...
  4. bulletbassist

bulletbassist Supporting Member

Trade the MuRF for an Empress VM Superdelay?
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Ron Now

Ron Now

Disclosures:
    Sorry man, other than the couple things I have listed, I'm not looking for trades. Thank you though.
  7. Ron Now

Ron Now

Disclosures:
    t, t is for turtle. Also to the top.
  8. AL!EN BA$$

AL!EN BA$$ Supporting Member

Been GASing over the Noise Box lately, I do NEED a compressor still too, and a delay and want that new Pigtronix Envelope Phaser. Meh. Is the NB still available?
  9. AL!EN BA$$

AL!EN BA$$ Supporting Member

Noise Box???
  10. Ron Now

Ron Now

Disclosures:
    Hey, yes the noisebox is still available. PM me if you're interested.