1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Moog EP2...squeaky?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by p0k, Dec 7, 2013.

1. p0k

p0k I play the bass and design things. Supporting Member

Just got one of these and it works great, just seems to be very squeaky...not in the actual signal, but the plastic rubbing against itself seems quite loud. If I have headphones in I can't hear it but my wife started complaining from the other room. Haha. I'm sure it wouldn't be a big deal live but it would be nice to have it quiet. Anyone else have that problem or know an easy fix?

Edit: I already tried loosening and tightening the nut that holds the pedal on.
  2. p0k

Maybe I'm the only one...or it goes away by itself? Anyone?
  3. rratajski

rratajski

Disclosures:
    Builder for FUZZROCIOUS PEDALS
    Have you tried lube?
  4. p0k

No...I wasn't sure where to put it. would I just put the lube around the plastic? or under the actual nut?