1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!

Moog Moogerfoogers MF-102 Ring Mod & MF-108M ClusterFlux in custom Lunar finish

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by clbass, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clbass

clbass Supposing Member Gold Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    New Jersey
    Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, D'Addario, AccuGroove
    SOLD!

Moog Moogerfoogers: MF-102 Ring Mod & MF-108M ClusterFlux in custom Lunar finish

MF-102 Ring Modulator, $250 shipped ConUS/PayPal

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MF-108M Clusterflux (Chorus/Flanger), $450 shipped ConUS/PayPal

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I picked these up here not too long ago because they look so cool. It turns out that they also sound amazing! The fullest, most natural tremolo (MF-102), flanger and chorus (MF-108M) I've heard from any the pedals I've tried. Way more than I need though, and too big for my board. They haven't left the house since I received them.

So, if you missed them last time or just want to grab something really cool for your big board or studio, here they are! [DEL]$250 for the MF-102, and $450 for the MF-108M, ConUS/PayPal.[/DEL] SOLD

They are in the limited Lunar finish - white with black ash sides. IMO these look way better than the standard black and the white with white sides. I believe this finish may have been a one-time custom order by a music store.

They come with the original boxes with all paperwork. I am the second owner, and they are as-new, no velcro. I have one 300mA Moog power supply which came with the MF-102 and runs either pedal. Whoever takes the first one of these gets the power supply included. New 400mA Moog power supplies can be had for $16 directly from Moog.

Trade interests are mainly the Minifooger Trem and Delay, possibly the Minifooger Boost or Drive. Other ideas run them by me.

2. Sponsored by:

3. clbass

Sep 17, 2007
    New Jersey
    Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, D'Addario, AccuGroove
  4. clbass

Sep 17, 2007
    New Jersey
    Disclosures: