1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Moog Moogerfoogers MF-102 Ring Mod & MF-108M ClusterFlux in custom Lunar finish

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by clbass, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clbass

clbass Supposing Member Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Spector basses, D'Addario strings
    SOLD!

Moog Moogerfoogers: MF-102 Ring Mod & MF-108M ClusterFlux in custom Lunar finish

MF-102 Ring Modulator, $250 shipped ConUS/PayPal

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MF-108M Clusterflux (Chorus/Flanger), $450 shipped ConUS/PayPal

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I picked these up here not too long ago because they look so cool. It turns out that they also sound amazing! The fullest, most natural tremolo (MF-102), flanger and chorus (MF-108M) I've heard from any the pedals I've tried. Way more than I need though, and too big for my board. They haven't left the house since I received them.

So, if you missed them last time or just want to grab something really cool for your big board or studio, here they are! [DEL]$250 for the MF-102, and $450 for the MF-108M, ConUS/PayPal.[/DEL] SOLD

They are in the limited Lunar finish - white with black ash sides. IMO these look way better than the standard black and the white with white sides. I believe this finish may have been a one-time custom order by a music store.

They come with the original boxes with all paperwork. I am the second owner, and they are as-new, no velcro. I have one 300mA Moog power supply which came with the MF-102 and runs either pedal. Whoever takes the first one of these gets the power supply included. New 400mA Moog power supplies can be had for $16 directly from Moog.

Trade interests are mainly the Minifooger Trem and Delay, possibly the Minifooger Boost or Drive. Other ideas run them by me.
  2. clbass

Disclosures:
    Both on hold!
  3. clbass

Disclosures:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.