Moogerfooger 105B Bass MuRF users club

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by JvN, Mar 14, 2014.

1. JvN

JvN

(More or less continued from here: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f36/moog-bass-murf-mf-105b-moogerfooger-336955/ :bassist:)

Hey you Moogerfoogers out there!

After giving up on finding one I stumbled upon a brand new 105B by accident yesterday. And man - what a sound, what possibilities, what a universe is opening up for me now...! I can't believe it. Overdrive, phaser, chorus, envelope filter, synth engine, tremolo, sustain, rhythmic pulses and all kinds of Moogerfooger animation that probably takes years to explore... it's already well worth the investment. But before and after I got mine, I found that there is very, very little user experience with this thing. Most of it is in the thread above, plus a few random try-out videos on Youtube. I don't know how many105B's were built before they were discontinued and how many are actually being used among us on TB today, but I think it's time for a TB thread for veteran and newbie MF-users to share experiences, settings, answers to questions, solutions to problems (if any) and the like. This beautiful little Moog deserves it!
  2. JvN

JvN

3. Mosfed

Mosfed The mighty mighty Supporting Member

Dude!

Join our Moog club.

Link in my sig! We would love to have you!

F
    JvN likes this.
  4. JvN

JvN

5. Register to disable this ad