1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Moogerfooger Bass Murf FS/FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by sandmangeck, Dec 26, 2012.

1. sandmangeck

sandmangeck

Up on the block is the Moogerfooger Bass Murf: The non-Midi variant; only CV ports here. Sounds and works great - comes with a Radio Shack power supply. When powering the pedal you have to unplug from the pedal before plugging in the wall. The pedal doesn't seem to accept just plugging in the wall while still plugged in the pedal. No original box. $225 shipped.

I'll have pics when I get home.

I'm looking for onboard pre-amps
  2. sandmangeck

sandmangeck

Sorry for the bad quality. I'll take another couple of good ones when I get home

Attached Files:

3. sandmangeck

sandmangeck

Attached Files:

4. sandmangeck

sandmangeck

Sorry for the dust too, after moving to Colorado it's a little dusty. I'll dust her off, and get a picture of the power adapter as well.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. rust_preacher

rust_preacher Supporting Member

7. sandmangeck

sandmangeck

8. sandmangeck

sandmangeck