1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Moonflower - Santana

Discussion in 'Tablature [BG]' started by Shinbone, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Shinbone

Shinbone Supporting Member

Looking for a transcription or tab for the Santana song Moonflower (AKA Flor D'Luna). If anybody knows where I can find one it would be greatly appreaciated.
  2. pmatz2

pmatz2

3. Shinbone

Shinbone Supporting Member

Thanks. This looks pretty good. Only part that doesn't sound right to me is the line during the guitar solo but I think I can make that out fairly well from the recording.
  4. guitardefector

guitardefector

Pretty close except that I hear a second A on the D minor chord during the intro on the recording that gives it that Latin salsa-ish beat... Great song and an amazing semi-live album by Carlos.