1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

More Strings for sale - grab bag!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by JRT, Jan 29, 2014.

1. JRT

JRT Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have 3 used D'Addario sets, 2 used Ernie Ball Slinky sets and a new set (although been in the drawer for a few years) of Kerly strings up for grabs - $50 shipped for all of them.

They are all in good shape as I'm a compulsive hand washer! They are all Med gauge. If anyone is needs the exact sizes I can get them.

All but one of the used sets of D'Addarios are cut for Fender P Bass. The one D'Addario is cut for a short scale Musicmaster bass. I may even have another set of Slinkys laying around and I'll throw them in if I find them.

Thanks, -John
  2. JRT

JRT Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Price drop bump to $50!!! Got a few old basses that need some inexpensive yet nice strings? These are for you!