more tour dates

Discussion in 'Ask Anthony Wellington' started by Ant Wellington, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Ant Wellington

Ant Wellington

More tour dates have been posted on my website, starting with Victor's CD release show in Nashville on September 27th. To view them, please go to the "Events" page on my website here - http://anthonywellington.com/events.php and check them out. I may also do a clinic or two while out on the road, and I'll post those dates there as well. Hope to see you out there!
  2. sayman

sayman

Outstanding, I have to get to a PA or VA show.
  3. Bassman7PM

Bassman7PM

Hey Anthony, There's going to be a Chicago Talkbass Get To Gather at the Lakland Factory on Oct 13th from Noon till 6pm. I know you guys are playing in Elgin that same evening but it would be awesome if you could stop by.

Date and Time: Noon to 6 PM on October 13 2012

Place: Lakland factory: 1811 W. Berteau Ave, Chicago, IL 60613

Activities:

• There will be clinics throughout the day by various Lakland endorsing artists.

• There will be demonstrations of the process for PLEKing, pickup winding, and other cool “behind the curtain” processes.

• There will be a sneak-peak EXCLUSIVE preview of the new products that Lakland will debut at Winter NAMM. You will not want to miss this. Lakland some great things happening!

• There will be some special guests on hand to mingle and talk a little shop with the attendees. These will include some technical experts that have helped Lakland in the past.

• Some of Lakland’s fantastic techs will be available to chat with and perform setups on instruments.

• There will be some Hors D'oerves from the local Ravenswood neighborhood. This will be MUCH to be much better than chips and soda.

• There may even be some other intersting “taste testing” from some local distillers.

If that list does not make you REALLY want to attend…..I am not sure what will!
  4. BuffaloBass

BuffaloBass Supporting Member

See ya in Buffalo baby! Happy trails.