1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Morley PBA-2 vs PWO vs CLW vs mark tremonti vs...

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Edgar664, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Edgar664

Edgar664

Hello everyone!!!

Well, I own a morley dual bass wah that I bought used at a very reasonable price and the sound is ok... I guess... I'm actually looking for more fuzz + wah "scream" à la Cliff Burton (since I'm in a metallica tribute band... and I love the sound!!!) and I was wondering if you guys know which model is closer that sound :)

I've read very good things about the tremonti on bass and the Pwo, but I haven't found any useful review about the classic wah so let me hear your opinions!

By the way if you know any other brand or model (I'm sure you do ;) ) I'm all ears!!! But keep in mind that in Mexico we don't have many brands. I love the switchless design that the PBA-2 has but is not a must and I've tried the dunlop 105Q but didn't love it.

And one more thing, a vintage morley is not an option since they're very rare here and VERY expensive (and I mean it)

So thanks in advance for your help!!!!!

:bassist: