1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

MTD Kingston KZ5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Frank Tuesday, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank Tuesday

Frank Tuesday Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

SOLD $750 shipped (continental US)

Tobacco Sunburst
    Currently strung with flats
    9.7lbs actual weight
    35" scale
    1.75" nut
    19mm string spacing at bridge.

There are a couple of small scratches near the front pickup and on the back, but they are so small, I can't seem to get them to show up in Photos.

All other specs available here.

I got this bass a couple years ago, but after playing it off and on, I have realized that 5 string isn't for me.

I'm really looking to sell, but I know it is inevitable that someone will ask about a trade. The only thing I'd be willing to consider is for a 4 string, 34" scale with a Jazz-like neck (1.5" nut, thin neck). I'm not interested in your Ibanez SoundGear, just to save us both time.
  2. Frank Tuesday

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Front Views:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Back Views
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is my attempt to show the scratches, but they don't show up. The little squiggle near the corner of the pickup is lint, not a scratch.
    [​IMG]
  3. Frank Tuesday

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Forgot to add that it come with Schaller Strap locks and generic HSC.
  4. Frank Tuesday

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.