1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

MTD Kingston KZ6

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Ben Berd, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Ben Berd

Ben Berd Supporting Member

So I just found an MTD KZ6 for 650 posted on my local CL. I know that its been up for some time (5-6 months) so I know he'll take less. I just got my first 6 string (ltd B-206) about 3 months ago and immediately fell in love. I have been wanting to get a nicer 6 for a while and this looks like the deal to make me go for it. Just wondering how these basses stacked up. I know that the electronics are the first complaint and I would probably end up switching them. Its the burled maple top and it appears to have a block between the pups. Is that something they came stock with?
  2. Thomas Kievit

Thomas Kievit

That block between the pups is probably a ramp. But it didn't came stock with it :)