1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

MTD Z Andrew Gouche Signature - Coming Very Soon!

Discussion in 'The Perfect Bass' started by ThePerfectBass, Jan 26, 2012.

1. ThePerfectBass

ThePerfectBass Supporting Member

We've been waiting on it for a while, but it's finally here! The MTD Z Andrew Gouche Siganture model will be shipping in the new month or so!

We have several coming in on this first shipment, so if you're interested in it, get in touch and reserve one now! Here's a quick overview that we shot at the NAMM show...

MTD Z Andrew Gouche Signature Bass Guitar - NAMM 2012! - YouTube

Peace!
    James
  2. fedenybass

fedenybass

Getting mine UPS'd this week... Cant wait! Anyone got one and care to comment on how it plays/ feels?
  3. Tewest86

Tewest86 Supporting Member

Can we see pictures?
  4. ThePerfectBass

They aren't here yet... Not sure how fedenybass is getting one before the rest of the world, but we haven't received them yet... We are getting closer though!
  5. ThePerfectBass

Seriously? Please don't advertise other dealers on our sponsored forum... Thanks,
    James
  6. fedenybass

fedenybass

I didnt realize this was sponsored... That was a real jack ass move on my behalf. I'm meant no disrespect and I'm truly sorry. It won't happen again.
  7. ThePerfectBass

Thanks... We all have our moments... ;)