1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Music Man Bongo 4 HS (NEEDS TO GO!)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Johnpjm, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Johnpjm

Johnpjm Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hey guys,

I kind of landed myself in a pickle... I may or may not have bought a new bass on a whim... Oh crap! Being a broke soon-to-be-Berklee-kid, I can only afford one bass at a time, so my trusty EBMM Bongo 4 goes up for sale.

This thing has been with me threw many things, and it's got a few dings. I bought it off eBay, and the crazy ***** who owned it before decided to replace the original battery box with a new one, and had to route some wood out! I replaced the new battery box with the original, and thus left a gap. My father and I are currently building a custom cover out of cocobolo, so it is not original in that sense (it will, however, work better and look pretty nifty!)

The bass (other than that) is in great shape, a few dings ( mainly in the goddarn headstock :spit: ), and it plays like an absolute dream with tone for days.

I'm looking to get $1000 shipped for it, Canada/CONUS. Shipped in an EBMM gigbag, packed very well.

283682_4101022561401_510523965_n.jpg

292442_4101022841408_393520895_n.jpg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Johnpjm

Johnpjm Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

More pics on the way!