1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Music Man Sub V In Blue-Absolute Mind Condition!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Vintage Guy, Oct 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vintage Guy

Vintage Guy Supporting Member

I sold this a few weeks ago to a local guy along with a MM Ray 5. Told him if he was ever to put them back up for sale to call me. Well he did,and now I have this one back and up for sale here. You will never find a nicer,cleaner,Sub 5,unless you could still buy these new. Can't find a blem anywhere on this one. Ugly hammered metal pickguard has been replaced with a black plastic guard. I did not get the old one. Currently strung with Black Beauties. Has an Active 2 band EQ. MM Hardshell case included. No trades,and payment in cash,certified check,or money order. Sorry,but I'm not eating fees anymore! $550.00 firm plus Fed Ex insured shipping to you

Attached Files:

2. Vintage Guy

A one of a kind bass here bump!

Attached Files:

3. Vintage Guy

Had several pm's about trades. The only bass I may consider would be a Fender American Deluxe Jazz V with a maple board,and some $ coming to you! A black one goes to the front of the line!

4. rogerbmiller

rogerbmiller Gold Supporting Member

Awesome bass. I have the passiive version of this beauty. Really cool finish. No pictures do it justice.

GLWTS.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Vintage Guy

I believe it may be sold!

7. chrls_vns

chrls_vns Supporting Member

Wish I would have seen this sooner. Let me know if it's not sold, I may be interested.

8. Vintage Guy

If I don't hear back from the interested by morning,I will message you!

9. Vintage Guy

Sold,and paid for!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.