Music123 code for 14% off

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by R&B, Feb 10, 2013.

1. R&B

R&B Don't want no treble. Supporting Member

Heart14 will get you 14% off orders over $25 and free shipping at M123. Amazingly, it works on used gear. Long-sought AVRI '57 Precision incoming! it was already a good deal and this was the icing on the cake. :hyper:
  2. R&B

R&B Don't want no treble. Supporting Member

Aargh!! Order canceled. Apparently was sold to someone else. Hopes dashed. :crying: Or maybe they thought better of selling used gear with a % off?
  3. Envincibal

Envincibal Supporting Member

I was able to get a used GK neo112 with the discount :-D
    They shipped it yesterday and will be in possession later today.
  4. BoomBoomOGTL

BoomBoomOGTL Supporting Member

I looked at the used site and thought their used prices were still pretty steep. I was hoping to find something cool and well priced to try this 14% code...
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. johnbegone

johnbegone Supporting Member

Media:
    Same here. With the discount some of the prices get within what I'd consider the regular used market (at least in terms of forum prices), but at that point I'd rather buy from a TB member than from M123.

Thanks for posting, OP.
  7. moten33

moten33 Supporting Member

I like that you can use this on used gear and pretty much any brand that you can think of. Picked up a used Rogue Violin bass and gig bag for around $130. Always wanted to try one but couldn't justify the price. For that, it is well worth it.
  8. A-Step-Towards

A-Step-Towards Supporting Member

You can get a roger waters P around $480 , used condition C or 3 or whatever with 14% off.
  9. moten33

moten33 Supporting Member

Looks like they updatedt he code. No longer working on restock, used items or many product lines. I put the same VB100 I bought yesterday in my cart and it said coupon ode not valid along with a few other items I tried.
  10. dominic54321

dominic54321

I think you just answered my question... 2 days ago I used the Heart14 code on a squier deluxe 5 for a friend of mine on my computer, just to see if it would work, and it did. So yesterday and today, he's been trying it on his computer, and it's not working! I tried it on my computer at work today, and it didn't work. Came home today, cleared my cart, and put it back in my cart, and it WORKS!!! WTH.. lol I guess since the cookie on my computer had it working just the other day, it'll still work on my computer?

The strange about it is...where it says heart14 discount it says $0, then right under that, it displays 'additional discount' and that's where it's taking the 14% off?