1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

MusicDojo Nashville Now Up And Running!

Discussion in 'Ask Adam Nitti' started by adamnitti, Mar 20, 2011.

1. adamnitti

adamnitti

We are proud to officially announce the opening of MusicDojo Nashville, Music City's premier bass guitar academy and forum for musical development. Its name inspired by the online school, MusicDojo.com (currently home to my online interactive bass courses), MusicDojo Nashville provides an even more personalized educational experience aimed at sharing my vision for music education and establishing a musical identity. This new location now encapsulates all of my efforts to promote effective music education and additionally doubles as the headquarters for all of my music media projects and remote recording work.

We currently offer private, group, and webcam lessons for bass players custom-tailored to each student's needs based on their skill level, experience, and personal goals. All levels and styles of players are welcome! We will also be hosting exclusive masterclasses from some of the finest players and clinicians in the world, covering such topics as performance, education, recording, composition, and production. Our inaugural clinic event takes place on April 4th and features the amazing Anthony Wellington, 2nd bassist for the Victor Wooten Band and founder of the Bassology bass school in Waldorf, MD.

New students are currently being accepted. For more information including rates, lesson times, and courses offered, please call 615.763.3865 or email musicdojo@adamnitti.com.

We are located at: 1226 Lakeview Drive, Ste. F, Franklin, TN 37067. Mail correspondence: P.O. Box 542, Franklin, TN 37065.