1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

musicman

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by mike phillips, Feb 25, 2013.

1. mike phillips

mike phillips

did GC stop sellig musicman? our GC had the same 6 MM forever, now there is none. i doubt they sold em all.
  2. smcd

smcd Supporting Member

I went to two GC's last week. they were loaded with MM basses. All variations on the Stingray, though.
  3. bassgod0dmw

bassgod0dmw Supporting Member

The Manhattan GC might possibly have more MM stuff than they have Fender.
  4. mike phillips

mike phillips

the store i go to is slap out. wonder if they had to sell them as old stock or send them somewhere else because they were there for so long.
  5. smcd

smcd Supporting Member

If they need more Ibanez or Schecter basses, have them contact my local GC. The place is wallpapered with them.
  6. NickTej22

NickTej22

They actually had a sale on the mm last week. I don't remember the price, but it was posted around the store. That may be why.
  7. mike phillips

mike phillips

they have a ton of ibanez and about a half dozen schecters. this stores big sellers seem to be fenders.
  8. DwaynieAD

DwaynieAD

my local GC is nothing but Stingrays and Fenders various products. one or two schecters, warwicks, and i think a gretsch is hanging out in there.
  9. mike phillips

mike phillips

this store has two gretch hollow bodies that
    look and sound nice.
  10. martyonbass

martyonbass

West Palm Beach GC was completely Musicman free as well.