1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

musicplayers.com review of Carvin PB5

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by gumbynotpokey, Jan 17, 2014.

1. gumbynotpokey

gumbynotpokey

2. smcd

smcd Supporting Member

Makes me want to buy one.
  3. millsbass5

millsbass5

Wow. What a beautiful bass! The 'burst around the edges ABSOLUTELY set that thing off. That thing is so, so classy-looking.
  4. Basshappi

Basshappi

That is a beautiful bass and a great review.
  5. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Supporting Member

That's a great review. I just wish it were a P/J version instead of a P/MM version.
  6. Baird6869

Baird6869 Supporting Member

$1658 for the reviewed bass is an amazing price. Wow.
  7. millsbass5

millsbass5

Think about it for a minute........ $1658.00, for a bass with that many options!! Carvin's gear is so great, that it almost makes you want to result to violence to beat it into somebody's brain, just so they'll get to experience how great their stuff is.
    This may sound kinda silly, but, it makes me so mad sometimes when I read posts from stubborn people not having the balls to order something up from them. I just hate seeing players that save n' save n' save for something, and not end up getting their money's worth. It's just not right.
    Just about every single product I've experienced from them has been simply amazing. And, as of late, their stuff is only getting better and better. When you get to play one of their instruments, it makes you feel like you've been let in on one of the best-kept secrets of the century. I can't say enough good things about Carvin. If any of you players are interested in a Carvin bass, DO NOT HESITATE TO BUY ONE.
    People can check my profile. I have some damn nice basses. But, I always grab my Carvin when I walk out the door to a gig.
  8. gumbynotpokey

gumbynotpokey

Great sound samples.
  9. gumbynotpokey

gumbynotpokey

bump for the peeps