Musikmesse 2014

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by theNecatoR, Mar 16, 2014.

1. theNecatoR

theNecatoR

So, I was yesterday at the Musikmesse in Frankfurt and I took some pictures for you.
    Sorry that I did not take more, but I also wanted to enjoy the show a bit. There are a lot of small companies that I sadly did not document here, but if you were there, you can also contribute.

Complete Album

If you have some questions about the Instruments I tried, I would gladly talk about them!
    Personally I loved the metallic orange Jazz bass that was used to try different TV Jones pickups.
    [​IMG]

And also this ones:
    [​IMG]
  2. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

I love that metallic orange Jazz bass what's really cool is how they kept the jazz routs intact.
  3. theNecatoR

theNecatoR

The color is gorgeous, and the thing with it is it was routed from behind, and the TV Jones people made exchangeable plates with all of they different Bass pickups mounted so you could quickly switch pickups and try them all on the same Bass!
  4. thebrian

thebrian The Brian abides. Gold Supporting Member

I like that sonic blue '64 matcher! Is that a Custom Shop, or is that a European color option for the American Vintage Series?
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. TheDepths

TheDepths Supporting Member

That sonic blue jazz......the matching headstock really makes it :bassist:
  7. theNecatoR

theNecatoR

Those were American Vintage and sounded great. I am partial on matching headstocks.
  8. thebrian

thebrian The Brian abides. Gold Supporting Member

I haven't seen any AV '64s in Sonic Blue out here. Definitely looks even better with a matching HS!
  9. BassManPatsFan

BassManPatsFan Supporting Member

Thanks for the pictures! Did you get a chance to play those Deimel basses? They're very intriguing to me. Apparently they're building the Jazzmaster-style pickups that they're putting in some of those basses.
  10. theNecatoR

theNecatoR

The Deimel are rally cool, they look very much like Jaguars or Thunderbirds (Both I fancy). I think they have Lollar in them and they sound amazing! Just the over 2000€ price tag makes them pricey.