1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please make yourself at home! I've deleted the previous "migration" threads, please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
  2. Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting. Note that the Classifieds Forums are now single-post ads. You can edit your ad any time to enter additional information. You can BUMP your ad by clicking the "bump" link at the bottom of your post (once every 24 hours). Thanks!

Musitronics Mutron III and power supply

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by anastasio24, Nov 18, 2013.

1. anastasio24

anastasio24 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

For sale is an original Musitronics Mutron III (Not the HAZ re-issue). I also bought a new power supply at that time and that is included as well. The pedal works fine. There is a pop when using the red power rocker so I leave that on all the time. In addition the gain pot seems a little dirty after 6. However, once you stop turning it is fine. This does not impact the sound in my opinion. This pedal has that fat wet funk sound you expect with an original Mutron III. The rubber feet have come off the pedal but I have them and will include them so the buyer can re-attach if they like. I have never had any issues other than those mentioned above. I have never tested the battery connectors. As you can see by the photos this pedal has some scratches and one dent in the pedal. I guess that comes with a 35 year old pedal. This does not impact the sound of the pedal at all. The pedal was sent to Lingenberg Sound for calibration after I bought it. During calibration is was mentioned to me that the tech could not get one of the knobs off to clean it. Not sure why and he did not want to break it so he stopped.

$350 shipped

I will only accept PayPal and I will only ship in the CONUS.

Not looking for any trades.

Attached Files:

2. anastasio24

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

A few more pics.

Attached Files:

3. godspeed68

godspeed68 i like music. a lot. Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

curious, how much did the calibration process run you? i have one of these and it could probably use a good run-through.
  4. anastasio24

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

It's been a long time. I'm thinking it was $75 or so at the time.
  5. anastasio24

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

hump day bump
  6. markjazzbassist

markjazzbassist Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    113   0   0

still available?