1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

MUST SEE for any Jaco Fans..

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Portphilia, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Portphilia

Portphilia

2. punkjazzben

punkjazzben

That was really cool, thanks for sharing. Love that P Bass tone, and the octave pedal (I think?) works really well in the solo. The Rhodes player has a really nice touch.
  3. Portphilia

Portphilia

I do too! There's another video from the same session if you feel the need to hear more, I've been playing the continuum video and this cover of Stevie Wonder's Creepin' for the past few days.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CJZtRkgO8k
  4. MuthaFunk

MuthaFunk

Those are some entertaining bass faces!
  5. babaseen

babaseen Supporting Member

Great version and fantastic bass playing...thanks for turning me on to Michael League
  6. ahc

ahc

Good stuff! Thanks.
  7. Portphilia

Portphilia

Off topic, but I love your sig. ;)
  8. Big John66

Big John66

Wow! That's very cool. It's interesting to hear all that Jaco-esque stuff played on a p bass. I really dig these guys all the way around. And yes, there are some epic bass faces!
  9. ahc

ahc

Thanks. It's John Cleese's taunt from the wall of the French castle in Monty Python's "Holy Grail". Now bring me a shrubbery !!! :D
  10. Portphilia

Portphilia

Ni! ...Ni! :p