1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

MXR M84 bass fuzz deluxe & MarkBass Chorus/Flanger

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by a2zbassman, Mar 4, 2014.

1. a2zbassman

a2zbassman Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

For Sale ONLY. Please no trades at this time.

Chorus still available.

2) I also have a MarkBass Chorus/Flanger pedal that I'm no longer using. It's in "Very Good" condition, used only in church (so no beer spills or anything like that) since I bought it. It does NOT come with a computer cable or a 12v power supply . . . I've been using a universal, voltage switchable, adapter that I picked up at Walmart for $15 - 20, with no noise issues or any other problems at all. The label on the back says I paid $180 for it a few years ago from the GC used site. Sounds and works great. I recently had a smaller, custom chorus pedal made for myself, so just no need for this one.

Asking $118 shipped.

1) Like new, with very, very few hours on it, an MXR M84 bass fuzz deluxe. I fell in love with a EBS ValveDrive pedal that I got shortly after this one, and never used it again. Clean front and back, in original packaging. Just can't find the owner/operators manual anywhere - but it's downloadable off the MXR site.

Asking $80 shipped. SOLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a shot of the backs:

[​IMG]

PM with any questions.

Thanks for looking.
  2. a2zbassman

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Price drop bump

Also, as for payment type, paypal accepted/preferred.
  3. Ben Berd

Ben Berd Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

4. a2zbassman

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

M84 [DEL]on hold[/DEL] SOLD
  5. a2zbassman

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Bump for the Chorus/Flanger.

This really is a great pedal. The ability to hook it up to a computer and adjust it (free program available from the MarkBass site) to the finest detail to get the sound you're after, and save to the presets, is very cool . . . and fun to play with. The biggest NEG is it's size.
  6. a2zbassman

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Bump for Markbass Chorus price drop to $118.
  7. a2zbassman

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Chorus Bump . . . offers? . . . any interest at all out there???
  8. a2zbassman

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

9. rtav

rtav

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I am VERY interested in the pedal... just waiting for the 30th of this month. If it's still around, it will be sold then!
  10. a2zbassman

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Cool, I'd almost given up hope that anyone might want this one. I'll hold it for you if you really want me to . . .just let me know if anything changes.

Aron
  11. rtav

rtav

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Cool - will do - thanks! :)