1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

My 700RB-II custom flight case project

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by bolophonic, Nov 20, 2012.

1. bolophonic

bolophonic

Many years ago, I watched my boss clean out a storage closet and throw a perfectly good high-impact flight case into the dumpster. I immediately retrieved it and turned it into a case for my GK head.

I worked at a prosthetic fabrication shop, so I had access to all types of of industrial sewing machines and cutting tools. I had a couple of clean moving blankets on hand, so I created a completely durable, form fitting cushion, which also doubles as cord and duct tape storage.

image-3185552369.jpg

Over the years, it has become a scrapbook of my travels.

image-786329413.jpg
  2. bassfran

bassfran

Disclosures:
    Endorsing artist: Lakland basses
    Big ups for the up-cycle, Bolo. And the Exit stickers.
  3. bolophonic

bolophonic

Thank you! Is Exit still around? I used to live pretty close to that place from around 1993-1998. Haven't been back in over 10 years.
  4. bassfran

bassfran

Disclosures:
    Endorsing artist: Lakland basses
    Yes it is.
    I don't get out much anymore but have fond memories of both locations.