1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!

My Christmas present to me

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by yahtzee1280, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Dean Quilted Ash Acoustic Bass

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

its such a beautiful Bass... great sound and great Pick up... for a steal of a price

sorry for the crappy cell phone pictures

2. Draculea

Draculea

Oct 2, 2011
    Mexico City
    Congrats! Nice bass, I bet the pics don't do it justice, but I can start to imagine what it must look like first hand.

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

4. musicman666

musicman666

Sep 11, 2011
    ca
    Wow ... Beautiful wood grain! I like it! Congrats!

5. yeah i went and got a acoustic because the amp im using at the house uses alot of power...
    and right now if i turn it on...
    i have to have everything else off or i will pop the Breaker..
    so i wanted something i could play and not be sitting in the dark lol

6. Awesome. I have a Roscoe in the works as a birthday/Christmas/promotion present to myself...

7. MetalcoreBP

MetalcoreBP

Dec 5, 2012
    Akron, OH
    Nice. I just picked the same one up a couple of months ago. I was browsing Amazon and saw it for $189 w/free shipping. I never even played an acoustic before, but the price was too good to pass up.

8. Not really big on Acoustic basses, but dang! that one is purty!!

Congrats and Merry Christmas!!!! *

It's still Ok to say that, right? :D

9. Congrats! I played one at GC and wasn't too impressed, though it had nickel rounds on it and I only played it unplugged. I'm gonna get an Ibanez AEB5E in Honeyburst. Love me some acoustic bass!

10. Baird6869

Baird6869 Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2007
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Kraft Dinner, Michelob Ultra and Herradura Tequila
    Very nice looking Dean!

I thought my Fodera might land intime for Christmas, but I just found out it will be mid-Feb.:bawl:

My wife might get me a Fodera t-shirt, strings or a road case for my Monique preamp..... No Christmas bass for me!

11. yeah it sounds good... even though it has Garbage strings on it... thats the first thing on the list is new strings