My Debut Album - Beginnings

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by mfbolton, Sep 15, 2012.

1. mfbolton

mfbolton Bassist for The Dam Dams Supporting Member

Hey gang! Just wanted to let you all know my debut album, Beginnings, is now available.

You can find it on iTunes, Amazon MP3, Google Play, and Spotify.

Just search for M.F. Bolton - Beginnings

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to check it out. All original tunes by me, performed and recorded by me, mixed and mastered by me. I put in a lot of hard work, and hope you enjoy it!

2. mfbolton

Would love some feedback from anybody who has checked out my album. Even if you just listen to the previews on iTunes. Or you can listen to the whole thing for free on Spotify!

3. mfbolton

Just wondering if anyone out there has listened to my album. What did you think?

4. Spidzior

Spidzior

I did listen to it and I like it. Sounds very professional. Can't really review it more thoroughly, as this kind of music isn't really my cup of tea, wouldn't even know how to call it (not that I have a need of categorizing music). Some chill out probably, I'm rather into more energetic stuff.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. FatAndy

FatAndy

Very spacy sounding. Great if you're in a spacy mood.

7. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

I really enjoyed it with Move being my favorite track well done I might have to pick this up on iTunes job well done sir are you touring in support of the album?

8. jaxom

jaxom

I listened to the clip at the bottom of your post and found myself singing it a few minutes later... I think that's a good thing..

9. mfbolton

Thanks for the input guys. I'm not currently touring, but I'm starting a new band that will likely play some of the material.

10. rtslinger

rtslinger

I too listen to it and it isn't what I normally listen to, it is unique though imo. I am sure you did your homework and there is a market for that form of music. I wish you the best

11. mfbolton

I actually just sat down in my studio and started writing. Nothing really specific in mind, or a target audience. Just exploring the possibilities with my then new SR1206. I get asked a lot what genre my album is, and I don't have a real good answer. There are some jazz, electronic, rock, ambient, and new age elements. I usually just tell people it is instrumental!