1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

My experience with MusicStoreLive.com

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by davidchampoux, Oct 14, 2013.

1. davidchampoux

davidchampoux Supporting Member

Just wanted to share that these guys are awesome! They made all of my buying experiences a charm, and I'm a picky buyer, that's for sure...! I'm not affiliated with them in any way. I'm in Canada, and they're in US, but they gave me great service, just like if I was 'in' their store, providing very detailed informations about some specific instrument I was interested into, weight, pictures, video/audio demos, etc.

Great guys! :bassist: :bassist:

DC
  2. BIGEJ2

BIGEJ2 Supporting Member

DC – I couldn’t agree more. Brian is very professional, courteous and provides excellent customer service. I recently purchased a Fender Select P bass from him and couldn’t be happier with my purchase. MusicStoreLive.com will be the first place I visit for future gear purchases.
  3. thisSNsucks

thisSNsucks Supporting Member

I bought my Ric from them through ebay, and they were on point.
  4. thebrian

thebrian Still can't think of anything good to put here. Supporting Member

I bought a Ric ('79 4001) from them too, about a year ago. They were nice to deal with and willing to negotiate a good price on it too.
  5. smperry

smperry Moderator Supporting Member

Moved to Miscellaneous