1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

My latest Mad creation

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by GtrMakr, Jan 19, 2014.

1. GtrMakr

GtrMakr

Disclosures:
    Luthier, Ian Weston
    Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this forum, this is my very first post. I'm a Luthier in Ottawa, Canada, and I though I would share with you my latest creation: An LED fingerboard conversion on a Stu Hamm Urge II bass. The pictures are bellow. I also made a mirror pick guard for it and fretted the beast with stainless steel.

I've been building and repairing instruments since I finished school. I have around 6000 repairs and 20 builds under my belt. My speciality is vintage restoration, but I do just about everything to plucked stringed instruments.

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]

Ian Weston
    Luthier
    www.ottawaguitarrepair.com
  2. TRyan5289

TRyan5289

This might get some more (useable) attention in Luther's Corner.

Great work, hope to see more from you.
  3. GtrMakr

GtrMakr

Disclosures:
    Luthier, Ian Weston
    Thanks. I hadn't found that section. I will post there.

Thanks again.