1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

My MOON bass from Japan

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by imme9x, Nov 27, 2013.

1. imme9x

imme9x

Hi all,
    I have afforded an used Moon bass from my music friend and he doesn't know about the info both specs of this bass. I have searched in Talkbass and have found some bassists here has the Moon bass like http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f8/my-new-moon-bass-info-price-check-required-745567/ . Mine like this [​IMG]
    As i see, it has EMG pickups and maybe the active pickups (cause i see the battery box backside of the bass )
    Would you all please help me with info about the electric, pickups of this bass. ?

Thanks so much.
  2. imme9x

imme9x

nobody seems to know abou this... ? Help me please ...
  3. esa372

esa372 Supporting Member

I found this here:

SPECIFICATION
    Body - White Ash
    Neck - Maple on Ebony or Maple on Maple; DeepJoint 21frets
    Pick Ups - OXALIS JB-CUSTOM
    Control - 2Vol, Bartolini XTCT or NTCT preamp Bass & Treble EQ
    Parts - Chrome, Gold, Cosmo Black
    Price - JJ-260OX ¥273,000 (with sales TAX)

Sorry, but I don't know anything more about them. Good luck!
  4. phillybass101

phillybass101 Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Brubaker Guitars
    All you need to know is that Moon JBs are killer JB's congrats.
  5. imme9x

imme9x

Found the price for the new Moon JB is about 2500$ and so on...Anyway, love the fine sound of that bass.
  6. Dragan

Dragan

Larry Graham plays one,thats how I ever see it. I guess they are fantastic basses.