1. Register your FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!

My new EP "Subsist"

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Ben Lesser, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Hi everyone!

I just released a 5-track EP this morning, titled "Subsist," under the Stars in the Ocean name. I use this for my cinematic/electronic/ambient recordings, and although it doesn't have a bass in it, as such, it does feature a whole lot of low frequencies. I am still a bass player at heart. :)

It's available for streaming and download on Bandcamp, with the option of paying anything if you feel so inclined.

Thanks!

Stars in the Ocean (Bandcamp)

Stars in the Ocean (Facebook)

[​IMG]

2. ACNick

ACNick Guest

Oct 23, 2012
    South Florida
    Hey Ben, thanks for sharing this. I was listening to this at work earlier today and I got completely lost in the music, in a good way! I ended up listening to it over and over. I really like it, great job.

3. Sponsored by:

4. BenBL

BenBL

Jun 25, 2012
    This pretty cool, helps to control my ADD, thanks

5. Hey, thank you so much! It means a lot to hear that. It's been quite a few years since I last put myself "out there" as a serious musician, and I've got some really nice feedback so far, from here and other sources. I appreciate you taking the time to check it out.

6. And thank you too! That's interesting that it affects your ADD. I used to write a lot of material that was a bit slower and more ambient which I used solely for the purpose of sleeping/calming down. Interesting. :)

7. BenBL

BenBL

Jun 25, 2012
    I just wrote a 13 page research paper on the subject of music and concentration,I ended up using ambient music along with epic movie soundtracks to keep me on task

8. I'll give this a single bump just in case anyone else might be interested who hasn't already heard it.

Thanks! :)