1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

MY PRODIGAL BASS IS COMING HOME! Warrior 15 string

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by silvermaneZ, Feb 3, 2014.

1. silvermaneZ

silvermaneZ

After years of searching, my Warrior 15 string is coming home.

I originally owned this bass from 2001 till 2003. In a fit of financial desperation I sold it for a song. It is the one bass that I have ever gotten rid of that I regretted. I have had feelers out for years looking for it, and it has finally come back to me. Praise God!

Those of you who were at the Atlanta Bass Player get together in 2001 may remember John Turner playing one of his instrumentals on this bass.

I have stock photos now, and will put up more after I get the bass back in my possession.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. RedMoses

RedMoses Supporting Member

WOW, Congrats on getting her back, i would love to hear some clips of the reunion.