My Sister is Ticked at me

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MEKer, Dec 22, 2013.

1. MEKer

MEKer Supporting member

May 30, 2006
    Hah! Party at her house lat night. My ear is really plugged up from a cold I am getting over. Bothered me. I dug out huge chunk of ear wax. Sneakily put it on a lit candle on the dining room table. It stank (more than I thought it would). Others got hit by it also and made remarks. She accused me. I denied and accused her of getting cheap Chinese-made candles, but she ain't buying that and it made her MORE pissed. She is seriously pissed off.
    My bro-in-law is STILL laughing and trying to get me to admit. I will not admit as SHE is still pissed.

Hilarious---Hell, yes.

Remorse---not a drop.
  2. What an absolutely hilarious person you are. You must be fending off a multitude of party invitations.

3. mellowinman

mellowinman Free Man Supporting Member

Oct 19, 2011
    She should have kicked your ass.
  4. MEKer

MEKer Supporting member

May 30, 2006
    She probably could---she's close to 300 lbs.
  5. Sponsored by:

6. skwee

Apr 2, 2010
    Um. You lied and are still trying to get out of it. Yep. You gotta apologize. :ninja:
  7. MEKer

MEKer Supporting member

May 30, 2006
    No----she might kick my ass.

As I said before, she is big---I mean BIG---I think she uses rolls of kitchen paper towels as TP. She's so big, she has a part-time job as a test weight to calibrate those roadside truck scales. I think she gets paid by the pound, not by the hour.
  8. FretNoMore

FretNoMore * Cooking with GAS *

Jan 25, 2002
    The frozen north
    Troll warning. Or if not a troll maybe it's an ogre.

If that actually happened, go be a man and apologize to your sister.
  9. 96tbird

96tbird PLEASE STAND BY Supporting Member

Dec 13, 2010
    Manitoba, Canada
  10. I don't blame her, I'd be ticked too.
  11. Duuuuuuuuuude

Nov 30, 2005
    Yeah, my friend's wife always gets pissed at me whenever I fart. She's not joking at all. She threatened to kick me out of her house the other night. I was like "what? I was sharing! I thought you'd enjoy it. I though it would brighten your day. Who doesn't like funny noises?"
  12. bass_case

bass_case Maintain low tones. Supporting Member

Oct 23, 2013
    Miami, FL
    Bring a dog next time, you can then fart/poop/burn wax with impunity. A baby works well, too.
  13. that's pretty freaking disgusting
  14. Webtroll

Webtroll Rolling for initiative

Apr 23, 2006
    Austin, TX
    Leave me outta this one. I just fart and blame it on the dog. My sister doesn't have a dog...
  15. petrus61

petrus61 Supporting Member

That's just disgusting and only someone with a history of smearing their bodily fluids on things (sure sign of mental illness) would find that funny, let alone get the idea to do it.

I can't believe I posted in this thread.
  16. You can really get "chunks" of earwax out of your ears?!? Q-tips are readily available my friend.
  17. why would you even post this, yes your a idiot..
  18. DeathFromBelow

DeathFromBelow Never Forget. Banned

Dec 23, 2010
    Horten, Norway
    Wow, tough croud. At least the OP doesn't take himself as seriously as certain others.
  19. That's nasty. I fail to see the humor in it, but whatever melts yer butter, or in this case, ear wax. I do feel kinda bad for your sister though. I'm sure she thinks you're a huge pain in the ass, and not in a funny way. You should probably consider being a bit nicer to your sis.
  20. DeathFromBelow

DeathFromBelow Never Forget. Banned

Dec 23, 2010
    Horten, Norway
    Yes, the OP must surely be a horrible, horrible person.
    I'm sure he also beats his wife, tortures small animals and denies the holocaust ever happened.
  21. slobake

slobake resident ... something Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2011
    San Franciscco, CA
    I think the candle thing is funny but if your sister hears about these comments I wouldn't blame her for planting her boot in your rectum. Dude it's your sister. I hope you are making this up. How about showing her a little love and respect, she could probably use some of that.
    Okay, I'll get off my soapbox now.