1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

My Tobias Toby Standard question

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Torkk, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Torkk

Torkk

Hey guys, I have a Toby Standard IV. I have her setup just right I think. My question concerns the pups. Does anyone know if these pups are adjustable? I think the distance from the G to the neck pup is too much.
  2. Brams77

Brams77

Yes ofcourse they are, these should be jazz style pickups pickups and are held with 4 hight adjustment screws each. Loosen the screws on the treble side with a half turn each time and test in between if your G string sound even in volume of the other strings... Pretty easy right;)
  3. Torkk

Torkk

I checked others at the store, they are the same. Solid mounted, besides mine some of the screws where super tight and a couple were stripped. I returned it and picked a Squire Deluxe 5 active, which is going back too. I should've grabbed a 4 string, im not ready for the 5 lol
  4. Flyingfrets

Flyingfrets

Played a Toby Deluxe IV back in December. Liked it a whole lot more than the price point would've lead me to believe was possible.