Mystery Vintage Ibanez Pups & Preamp!

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by RockinBass85, Jan 25, 2014.

1. RockinBass85

RockinBass85

Hey everyone, I was hopeful that with all the knowledge within this forum some of you might be able to help me in my endeavor. I have a set of pups I recently got on the cheap; they're missing the output jack and the batter clip. They're from a 80s/90s Ibanez 4 string bass.

[​IMG]

The pups are the Lo-B and Lo-BS. The preamp is a 2 band eq.
    I've been pouring through the Ibanez catalogs trying to ID what basses possessed similar pups and eq. It appears that RB885, MC2924 (Not the MC924), and even a 1987 SR800 has a near identical unit to what I have. I've searched around the net for relating wiring diagrams and can't find anything. I'm hoping that someone on here might own one of these older basses or point me in the right direction.
  2. thumpguy123

thumpguy123

i was watching these for a while. these came in the db800 destroyer bass. regular db700's are passive and more common. db800s are active and quite rare. i've only seen two ever, and i actually own one of them! whatever you decide to do with them, good luck!
  3. RockinBass85

RockinBass85

Any way i can talk you into sending me some pictures of the wiring? :D
  4. thumpguy123

thumpguy123

p.m. me and i'll email them to you, i'm having trouble uploading them
  5. Register to disable this ad