1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

N(tm)BD!!! ESP Ltd. F-205

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by stepswork4me, Dec 27, 2012.

1. stepswork4me

stepswork4me Supporting Member

I know, pics or it didn't happen. Well, I've got no pics so walk on the wild side and believe me.

The neck is thin and comfy like I thought it would be. The EMG's sound nice and full and it's got some great punch through my set of TCE BG-250's. It seems to be a pretty versitile bass for what it cost, which was almost nothing out of pocket for me. I had a $43 credit on my account at GC, I got $45 out of some effects that I don't use, I had two $50 gift cards, a $20 gift, and $50 out of my Maestro from the pawnshop. The Ltd. was $250 used. I'm happy about the day. Oh, and they gave me %10 off my new set of DR's. :D
  2. stepswork4me

No love whatsoever...
  3. CauliColin

CauliColin

Yes love whatsoever. That sounds awesome! Have fun with the new bass!
  4. stepswork4me

Thanks Cauli.
  5. icecycle66

icecycle66

I've had my 205 since they first came out. Loved it ever since.