1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

NAD! (Ashdown content)

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by DanGouge, Aug 13, 2013.

1. DanGouge

DanGouge

I picked up a used Ashdown ABM head today for $400. Very excited to have an Ashdown again (I used to have an ABM combo).
    ImageUploadedByTalkBass1376449527.047948.jpg
  2. Edword

Edword

Cool. What do you think of the cab?
  3. DanGouge

DanGouge

I've had that little G-B for 5-6 years now. Got it cheap but it sounds decent so I've not really been able to justify upgrading from it. I might need to move a bit more air this fall though, so I'd be open to recommendations to upsize.
  4. jbd5015

jbd5015 Cool cars & Bass guitars Supporting Member

NIICE!! I was just jamming my EVOII last night for the first time in a while. You can get some pretty aggressive tones out of it!!!

cheers
  5. DanGouge

DanGouge

What cab do you play your ABM through?
  6. John Swartz

John Swartz

LOVE my ABM EVOII (in a 2x10 combo)!
  7. DanGouge

DanGouge

Sweet, I had a 1x15 combo that I bought off here about ten years ago (gaaah, I've been around here a while). Sold it to go with a head/cab arrangement, but always kinda missed the sound of it. How does it sound with 10s?