1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!

NAD: BA115

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by georgestrings, Dec 30, 2013.

1. georgestrings

georgestrings Banned

Nov 5, 2005
    I grabbed this off of CL for fairly cheap yesterday - $100... It cleaned up nicely, and doesn't seem like it was played alot - US made, too.. I've tried to use one of these in the past, and it just wasn't enough for the bands I was in at the time - it *might* be enough in my current band, but will definitely work for some low key trio stuff I'm planning on doing in the coming year... It already had the horn disconnected - I figure I'll leave it that way:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- georgestrings

2. ZenG

ZenG

Dec 13, 2013
    For one hundred sheckles I guess you can't go wrong......

Have fun......:bassist:

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

4. Geni758

Geni758

Nov 15, 2013
    South Jersey
    Nice. Great deal!

5. Turock

Turock Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2000
    Melnibone
    Good deal man. That will be useful (and sound good doing it) in many situations.

6. georgestrings

georgestrings Banned

Nov 5, 2005
    Thanks, everyone - I'm pretty picky about my stuff, so I'll probably buy a cover for it - and it'll sit in my music room until the right situation comes up... I figured that for that money, I could probably flip it for a small profit, if I wanted to - and it wouldn't hurt to have it around in the meantime...

- georgestrings

7. pfox14

pfox14

Dec 22, 2013
    Wow, and I thought I got a great deal @ $179. WTG Love my BA-115