NAD - Fender Rumble 150 Combo

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by ebick, Jan 7, 2014.

1. ebick

ebick

Got some good feedback here, sounded good, price was right. Gave it a quick plug in and sounded great, clean.

[​IMG]

2. JellinWellen

JellinWellen

I had one for a little while. Not bad, although I payed 350$ for it brand new which was 100$ too much IMO.

3. Linnin

Linnin

Congratulations ebick! :hyper:

The Fender Rumble 150 Combo is a most excellent choice. Be sure to join us at the Fender Rumble Club. :cool:

:) Rumble On! :)

4. ebick

ebick

Thanks. I have a couple of questions. 1) in the manual it talks about a setting for a "hot" bass. What do they mean by that. 2) when I saw this in the store, I could have sworn the the wheels were locking. There's nothing in the manual about the wheels. Do they come out easily if you put them in?

Thanks

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Linnin

Linnin

Do you mean a -6db input pad for a pre-amped (hot signal) bass? Yes you have that option. If you are running a passive bass such as a Fender Precision or Standard Jazz, then you would not need or use the -6db option.

The casters are very easily inserted and removed. They are not locking. If you are playing on a good solid floor it is best to remove the casters and set the amp flat on the floor for better bottom.