1. Welcome to the premier online community and classifieds for bass players!

Register a free account to post, remove lots of ads, and more!

NAD - Fender Rumble 150 Combo

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by ebick, Jan 7, 2014.

1. ebick

ebick

Sep 3, 2013
    Got some good feedback here, sounded good, price was right. Gave it a quick plug in and sounded great, clean.

[​IMG]

2. JellinWellen

JellinWellen

Oct 18, 2012
    Houston Tx
    I had one for a little while. Not bad, although I payed 350$ for it brand new which was 100$ too much IMO.

3. Congratulations ebick! :hyper:

The Fender Rumble 150 Combo is a most excellent choice. Be sure to join us at the Fender Rumble Club. :cool:

:) Rumble On! :)

4. ebick

ebick

Sep 3, 2013
    Thanks. I have a couple of questions. 1) in the manual it talks about a setting for a "hot" bass. What do they mean by that. 2) when I saw this in the store, I could have sworn the the wheels were locking. There's nothing in the manual about the wheels. Do they come out easily if you put them in?

Thanks

5. Sponsored by:

6. Do you mean a -6db input pad for a pre-amped (hot signal) bass? Yes you have that option. If you are running a passive bass such as a Fender Precision or Standard Jazz, then you would not need or use the -6db option.

The casters are very easily inserted and removed. They are not locking. If you are playing on a good solid floor it is best to remove the casters and set the amp flat on the floor for better bottom.