1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!

NAD: Fender Super Bassman 300

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by nozebleeds, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Received my fender super bassman 300 yesterday I'm pretty happy with my it through my berg nv610t it's really warm sounding and has a fullness I can't describe so far I'm using the vintage channel I had a go at the modern channel and tried to get my "in my head" overdrive tone and was almost there. But overall this is a very good, versatile and LOUD! Amp ImageUploadedByTalkBass1395748007.434166.jpg

2. Awesome amp. Congrats. Great cab too😎😎😎

3. Sponsored by:

4. Wooooo-Hoooooo! :hyper:

It's not everyday you get to wake up and become a Fender Super Bassman!

Congratulations, and Enjoy! :)

5. Alexander

Alexander Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2001
    Seattle, WA
    Congrats - I got mine a few weeks ago and just played my first gig with it. I'm running it through a Berg NV412. It's addictive to say the least!

6. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Disclosures:
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    Enjoy! That is a fantastic head. I have been recommending them to many, many players.

7. negativefx

negativefx complete hack Gold Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2013
    Fort Collins
    Been very happy with mine. The *only* feature I think it's missing is a 100w/300w choke and if I'm splitting hairs, a built-in modern channel boost switch would be killer too.

8. Jheake

Jheake

Jan 21, 2010
    Chandler az
    I'm going to be placing an order for one of these and a 410 both in blonde/oxlips here pretty soon.

Hope it doesn't take too long for them to ship them.

9. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Very cool congrats that's a killer setup.

10. sounds very nice JHeake. 😎😎
    I had the choice of getting the blond/Oxblood Super Bassman but got the black/silver simply coz I do many corporate gigs & it blends in a Lil more.
    Would've LOVED the blond option tho.
    Congrats. Count me Envious.
    Hmmm. Perhaps another Super Bassman. 😆😆😆