1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

NAD : HARTKE LH500

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by neeko, Jan 13, 2014.

1. neeko

neeko

Hi there,

just wanted to share my NAD :
    [​IMG]
    Hartke LH500 with my dirty old Ampeg SVT-15E cab.
    I was GASsing on it for a few weeks and spent some nights, searching for infos on TB.

Tried it this morning with my BDDI and an ampeg 610 too.

No regrets ! Sounds warm, clean and powerful. I still have to find correct settings with the BDDI, but the first impression is really cool ! :)
  2. swamp_bass

swamp_bass I love it when a groove comes together Supporting Member

Congratulations! And thanks for the rig pic. Seeing it is always better than hearing about it.
  3. jjk2007

jjk2007 Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Hartke Amplification
    Congrats and enjoy! Looks like you're on the right track for a good starting point as far as EQ goes.
  4. neeko

neeko

Yes. I think so. I don't like the HA3500 that stands at our reahersal too. I Hardly find a correct sound without tweaking all settings.
  5. dbase

dbase Gold Supporting Member

Congrats on the LH500, You will love it.
  6. Tbone76

Tbone76

Congrats. I love mine. It's a great sounding head. I have a Hartke ak115 cab that is due to arrive today to go with my amp. Enjoy yours!