NAD ((kinda))

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by VincentGrim, Dec 25, 2012.

1. VincentGrim

VincentGrim Supporting Member

Well, recently I ordered an SVT 7 Pro, but I decided I wanted to try something else. So between the return and some christmas cash, I was able to order up one of these bad boys:

[​IMG]

I'm really excited because this is the set-up I'd always ogle at when I first started playing, particularly fueled by the knowledge that Pete Wentz uses one to record with((Go on and hate, but his bass tone is sick)), amongst other artists.

It works out particularly well because for bigger shows I can take the head out to use with my mesa 610.

Happy holidays to all!!:hyper:

2. christw

christw Get low!

Disclosures:
    Endorsing: J Worrell Bass
    I saw one of these on craigslist for $250 the other day but didn't have the cash. :(

3. VincentGrim

One of these for $250 is either an outrageous/crazy-once in a life time deal or is super broken. Unless you were looking at the rumble bass combo. That makes a lot more sense. xD

4. christw

christw Get low!

Disclosures:
    Yep, a TB-600C was on CL for $250. I looked again today and it was gone.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. VincentGrim

Just did a google search and I guess that isn't as unbelievable as I originally thought. Show up from time to time in the $400 to $600 range. Which is interesting because the head alone goes for about the same price range, usually on the higher end. Still a awesome deal and too bad you couldn't pull the trigger!

7. christw

christw Get low!

Disclosures:
    Yeah, they can sneak through quite cheap... anyways, didn't mean to hijack your NAD. Congrats on a sweet amp! :D