1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

NAD ((kinda))

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by VincentGrim, Dec 25, 2012.

1. VincentGrim

VincentGrim Supporting Member

Well, recently I ordered an SVT 7 Pro, but I decided I wanted to try something else. So between the return and some christmas cash, I was able to order up one of these bad boys:

[​IMG]

I'm really excited because this is the set-up I'd always ogle at when I first started playing, particularly fueled by the knowledge that Pete Wentz uses one to record with((Go on and hate, but his bass tone is sick)), amongst other artists.

It works out particularly well because for bigger shows I can take the head out to use with my mesa 610.

Happy holidays to all!!:hyper:
  2. christw

christw Always searching for the right Ric... Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing: J Worrell Bass
    I saw one of these on craigslist for $250 the other day but didn't have the cash. :(
  3. VincentGrim

One of these for $250 is either an outrageous/crazy-once in a life time deal or is super broken. Unless you were looking at the rumble bass combo. That makes a lot more sense. xD
  4. christw

Disclosures:
    Yep, a TB-600C was on CL for $250. I looked again today and it was gone.
  5. VincentGrim

Just did a google search and I guess that isn't as unbelievable as I originally thought. Show up from time to time in the $400 to $600 range. Which is interesting because the head alone goes for about the same price range, usually on the higher end. Still a awesome deal and too bad you couldn't pull the trigger!
  6. christw

Disclosures:
    Yeah, they can sneak through quite cheap... anyways, didn't mean to hijack your NAD. Congrats on a sweet amp! :D