1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

NAD...Mark CMD 151

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by stonewall, Jan 20, 2014.

1. stonewall

stonewall Supporting Member

i just tried out my brand new Mark CMD 151 Jeff Berlin Combo.I Loved it perfect amp for me im also a no tweeter guy .Tons of punch and bottom end i 12 oclocked tones set my gain and volume did same with my Stingray tones at 12 OMG perfect sound and tones to my ears. I never touched the amp once all night.I am 100% totally satisfied with this amp.
  2. TN WOODMAN

TN WOODMAN

This is one of the few musical purchases of mine with zero buyer's remorse. Bought mine in ' 07 or '08 and added the NY151 cab in '11 and I 'm done . Sounds great set as you set your 's with fretted , fretless , passive, active , solid or hollow body . I play 4 strings only but I 'm sure my rig could handle a low B.

Great choice. Enjoy.
  3. Bass_Thumper

Bass_Thumper

Congrats! Like TN Woodman, I love my Berlin and haven't really even looked at other amps since getting it. Tone for days.
  4. stonewall

stonewall Supporting Member

Dont know about a B string i play a 4 .I do tune down to D "in save a horse"Wow she was deep ZERO complaints.