1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Name this bassline

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Tupac, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Tupac

Tupac

Funny story. So, my band got some new songs that we're practicing for our next set. I worked out a large part in our last rehearsal last week. But I forgot the name of the song and am too embarrassed to call them and ask what it is (since we're not THAT good friends yet and I should have been practicing for the past week)

Name it
  2. tsunami1052

tsunami1052 What the Funk? Supporting Member

Fame - David Bowie?
  3. BigOkie

BigOkie

Aerosmith "Home Sweet Home"?
  4. 3234718

3234718 Supporting Member

+1.....?
  5. Unrepresented

Unrepresented Something Borderline Offensive Supporting Member

Close. "Last Child" is the name of the track but they do use that lyric in the song.
  6. Tupac

Tupac

Winner! Thank you Talkbass.
  7. spade2you

spade2you

I was too late and saw another poster. Easy to mistake it for Fame. I listened to a lot of Aerosmith growing up and the progression of that song was unmistakable. LOL, it's even playing in a bass range that most guitarists forbid!