1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Nate Mendel bass?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Johnny Tsunami, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Johnny Tsunami

Johnny Tsunami

The fender one. It's made in Mexico bit has anybody actually played one of these things? How does it sound compared to other p basses of lower price. I currently have a fender modern player j bass that works fine for me, but I can always start looking to the future. Also I feel like a p bass will be better for what I play so im just wondering. Thanks in advance for the advice/opinions. Have a good one
  2. thirteendevils

thirteendevils

I own one, very pleased, fitted La Bella deep talkin flats now even more pleased!
  3. BassmanM

BassmanM

Why don't you use the search function? That bass has been talked about a couple of times before. Look:

Search!
  4. Mojo-Man

Mojo-Man Supporting Member

:cool:

This is a great bass for the money.
    If you like a P-Bass with a thinner neck, this is it.
    Badass Bridge is an upgrade to. And a hot sounding pickup.