1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Natural Ash body opportunity.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jazzonlyjazz, Jan 15, 2014.

1. jazzonlyjazz

jazzonlyjazz

I have an opportunity to acquire a MIM natural ash jazz bass body from CL.

It would look amazing on my jazz bass, with black pickguard, maple neck...

Think I should get it? Add a pup cover for the neck one and it'd be a marcus miller jazz bass.

Ooooohhhhhhh
  2. RyanJD

RyanJD Supporting Member

Yeah, do it.

[​IMG]

Sorry for all the dumb filters, dunno what I was thinking. ;)
    I love my FSR J. Natural with Tort, Rosewood neck, neck pickup cover.
    Aw yeah.
  3. Wallace320

Wallace320

OK, Ryan, sorry for sidetrackin' the thread... just a compliment

Jazzonlyjazz (what an appropriate name...) go for it, don't you even think twice... and yours is gonna be a lil' more appealin' than Marcus', why? no ugly super large pickguard on yours

Cheers,
    Wallace
  4. SeanNeedham

SeanNeedham

I'd go for it as well. Natural or stained (not painted) bodies in my eyes are beautiful, I think they bring out the beauty of an instrument better.
  5. pfox14

pfox14

If you really want a natural bass, then buy a neck to go with the body instead of taking apart your current bass. Just sayin