NBD - '04 Warwick FNA Jazzman

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by kbakerde, Oct 23, 2013.

1. kbakerde

kbakerde Supporting Member

Found this in my local Craigslist, turned out to be a TB'er in need of a moving sale. So his oppotunity became mine. This is a used (very used) Warwick FNA Jazzman, from 2004 if memory serves. Cosmetically it certainly has flaws. It has some buckle rash, it has some scratches and blemishes, but it is a solid, and very fine Bass guitar that I got for a great deal. Big props to FNA and his luthier as they rehabilitated this as it was quite abused apparantly by a prior owner. For me this is certainly a dream come true. I have to sell off some now un-needed gear to be able to replenish my savings account.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Doodaddy

Doodaddy Supporting Member

I absolutely love those basses. I've never gotten to see one in person though. :(

3. dukeisdog

dukeisdog Supporting Member

Big +1 here

Would love to get my hands on one but I've never come across one locally. Nice bass, man! :bassist:

4. Doodaddy

Doodaddy Supporting Member

I was fortunate enough to snag one of the very, very few SX copies that got imported into Rondo. I've got an SGD at the bridge and it sounds fantastic which of course only makes me want to get a Warwick all the more.

5. Register to disable this ad