1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

NBD: 2005 MIJ Geddy Lee Fender Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jazzonlyjazz, Jan 23, 2014.

1. jazzonlyjazz

jazzonlyjazz

My GAS had always about obtaining one of these babies. Say what you want about them, I have always had my eye on one of these and finally through an amazing person via local CL, I obtained it for $500 including gigbag...literally almost mint condition except one tiny miniscule ding on the body, but hey, to get a MIJ bass for half the retail price is a huge success for me. Here are some photos
  2. generation zero

generation zero

Great bass... I had one and loved it. Enjoy! :)
  3. jazzonlyjazz

jazzonlyjazz

Thanks! I had to sell my mia p bass to get this but I think it was definitely worth it. GAS be gone!!
  4. TheAnalogKid

TheAnalogKid Yer Doin' GREAT!!!! Supporting Member

Great score! I often keep my eyes peeled for a Geddy in that color. I dunno as to what years (like wines) are the best, though I am partial to anything pre-2013.