1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

NBD: '62 Jazz reissue CIJ

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Slough Feg Bass, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Slough Feg Bass

Slough Feg Bass

had it for a couple weeks now, just got around to taking some pics the other day.
    serial # dates to 97 or 98.
    the guy I got it from took such good care of it, still looks new. Not even any buckle rash yet!

I felt kind bad, since I know after a couple years it will be dirty and used. got a couple nicks already on the first gig when I was selling merch it got kicked around a little.

Plays super nice, sounds great, straight neck, I love buying basses from folks like this! a craiglister even!

I've been wanting a Japanese bass since I visited there early this year, and what a find!
    I had a USA one a few years back, and it was good, but this thing plays so much nicer, and the finish on the neck is super smooth. I was going to strip it, but no need.

I'm leaving the covers on for a while just because I never had a bass with them on there, so it is interesting to adjust my playing to fit between them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Malak the Mad

Malak the Mad Over the River and through the Looking Glass Supporting Member

Pretty sweet axe you got there!

Just out of curiosity, does it have the grounding strip running across the surface from the bridge to the pickup?
  3. Marko5657

Marko5657 Supporting Member

Wow… love It! Congrats.