1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

NBD Aria SB 1000 RI

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Anthony Barrett, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Anthony Barrett

Anthony Barrett

Snagged me something I've been lusting for since I saw Tony Butler of Big Country playing one when I was sixteen. Today is the day. Japanese made, not heavy at all ( feels no heavier than my Fender P), amazing fit and finish. Angle Park here I come!

View attachment 306396

View attachment 306397
  2. bh2

bh2

Oh my!...

I used to have one of these, the only bass I bought from new, a lined fretless example. Had to sell.

You will enjoy.
  3. Immigrant

Immigrant Supporting Member

BAM !

Congratulations! It's beautiful!

Nice case also.
  4. Anthony Barrett

Anthony Barrett

Cheers guys. Yep - I'm pleased with the figuring on this one.

Atlanta Bass Gallery threw a "gig bag" in. But wow. Its actually a really nice case. Heavy duty nylon and zipper and reinforced liining. They didnt have to do that.
  5. phillybass101

phillybass101 Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Brubaker Guitars
    I have played on one of these and they are nice. Congrats.