1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

NBD! Asbury (WHAT?) content

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Ken R, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Ken R

Ken R Supporting Member

I stopped in at my friends " Buy here-pay here" store. He had an Asbury bass for medium pittance, and I bought it. I am a sucker for a matching headstock. Nice bass after a bit of cleaning and long overdue maintinance. I assume it was made in Korea, as was my Hohner, and as you can see, the neck and headstocks are just about the same. I still need to buy a black tuner, as one of the original ones has stripped gears. No sharp fret edges at all.
    $75.00
    Here are the pix.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. johnson79

johnson79

Looks like a good P copy, especially for $75. I love black hardware, especially on white.